He is my Sonshine

Monday, January 23, 2006

This is a new beginning

This will be a new thing for me. I just wanted to post to Gloris's blog and the stupid thing made me sign in and start a blog before a could post a comment. I will try to post at least once or twice a week and be a witness to others. I pray the Lord will help me be a witness as I live my life in His image.

2 Comments:

At 1/24/2006 5:25 PM, Blogger ><> Sarah <> said...

Hi! Nice blog! It's very pink : ) It's hard to post a lot, especially when you're busy. I hope to see more posts in the future!

 
At 1/24/2006 11:05 PM, Blogger sonshinejudi said...

Thanks Sarah!
I hope you had a wonderful time in Chicago..I know that you were missed ;) I know that it will be dificult to post everyday~hopefully the Lord will bring things to mind that I need to put in writing. Look forward to seeing you on Sunday! Maybe you and your mom could go to dinner on Sunday with us~let me know if you have any plans???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home